Are you looking for a fun and fulfilling way to support our work in Nepal? Why not run your own event!
There are so many great ways to get involved with PHASE! You could organise a quiz, run a bake sale or invite your friends to a coffee morning. You could even set yourself a fundraising challenge such as a marathon, skydive or abseil!
We’ve got loads of fantastic resources to keep you going and our team are always on hand to offer support, provide materials and help with promotion.
Don’t forget to get in touch to let us know what you’re planning!
We have a fantastic Fundraising Guide which is full of useful information on how to go about planning and running your own event. It also includes any legal guidelines you might need to consider, such as licenses for raffle tickets. Please do have a read before you get started!
Here is a quick Overview of PHASE, so that you can familiarise yourself with the charity and our work. You can also print this off and display it at your event. We have a more detailed Powerpoint which you are welcome to use if you wish.
If you would like to design your own materials to use, then feel free to use our logo.
You can also borrow collection boxes, banners and t-shirts! These can either be posted to you or collected from our offices (in Rotherham and Bristol) depending on your proximity.
We have many useful forms that you might need for your event – keep your guests updated with news about PHASE by printing off a Supporter Sign Up Form which will enable them to become subscribers to our monthly e-newsletter. You can also print off our PHASE Regular Giving Form for your guests to fill in and post to us. This will enable your guests to make regular donations to our essential work in Nepal.
To set up a Virgin Money Giving account with PHASE please complete the following steps:
- Visit the Virgin Money Giving website
- Click on the ‘Start Fundraising’ button and choose ‘Personal Challenge’
- Answer the questions on the page – for the question ‘Are you fundraising on your own or with other people?’ please answer ‘Just me’ and then click ‘Next’
- Enter the amount you hope to raise
- Then search for PHASE Worldwide using the search bar at the top of the page – please ensure that you select ‘PHASE Worldwide’ as there are other charities registered with similar names
- Please answer ‘No’ to the question ‘Has the charity contributed to the cost of the event?’
- You will then need to register unless you have used the site before, and after this, you will have the option to upload a photo of yourself and personalise your page
- Once you have finished your page will go live and you can start fundraising!
If you have any questions, or need some help, then please email us at: email@example.com
Thank you for fundraising for PHASE!