Home > Give > Regular Giving

Become a PHASE sustainer…

At PHASE we believe that someone who is born in a very remote and inaccessible corner of Nepal should still have the right to access healthcare, education and livelihood opportunities.

Becoming a PHASE Sustainer and making a regular gift is the best possible way to ensure that we can continue our vital work…and even a small amount can make a big difference. Just £10 per month could provide healthcare for 60 people!

Why not read our Health, Education, Livelihoods and Cervical Cancer pages to find out more about the work that PHASE carries out in Nepal.

Our former Fundraising Coordinator, Victoria Turton, wrote an excellent blog about her experiences of fundraising and how vital regular donations are to the isolated communities we support in Nepal.

Please go to our Give Now page if you wish to set up a regular gift to PHASE.

A BIG thank you from everyone at PHASE!

By Post

If you would like to receive a regular giving form in the post please download one below or email evie@phaseworldwide.org

PHASE Regular Giving Form

Gift Aid

If you are a UK tax payer and are willing to treat your gift as a Gift Aid donation, we will be able to reclaim 25p of tax for every £1 that you give. This means that if you give £10, it’s worth £12.50 to PHASE!

To make a Gift Aid donation you need to make a Gift Aid declaration.  The easiest way is to send an email to evie@phaseworldwide.org including your full name and address and the following statement:

“I want to Gift Aid any donations I make or have made to PHASE Worldwide. 

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax (and/or Capital Gains Tax( than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in the relevant tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Full Name:

Full Address:

Please notify PHASE if you want to cancel this declaration, change your name or home address, no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.  If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.