Home > Give > Give Now

Thank you for choosing to support PHASE.


We are always delighted to receive any support that you are able to give. Your contribution will help ensure we can continue to improve the lives of disadvantaged communities in isolated villages in Nepal through our essential health, education and livelihoods work – find out what you donation will support.

If you would prefer to give in US Dollars please click here


Regular Giving

If you would like to support our work the best way is through a regular gift. Regular donations allow us to plan future work and support remote communities in Nepal in the most effective way as we are able to create more secure ideas of how much funding we will be receiving on a monthly and yearly basis – find out why regular giving is so important.

You can download a paper form to set up a regular gift here – PHASE Regular Giving Form

By Post

Please send cheques to: PHASE Worldwide, Reginald Arthur House, Percy Street, Rotherham, S65 1ED.  Please include your contact details.

Gift Aid

If you are a UK tax payer and are willing to treat your gift as a Gift Aid donation, we will be able to reclaim 25p of tax for every £1 that you give. This means that if you give £10, it’s worth £12.50 to PHASE!

To make a Gift Aid donation you need to make a Gift Aid declaration.  The easiest way is to send an email to sarah@phaseworldwide.org including your full name and address and the following statement:

“I want to Gift Aid any donations I make or have made to PHASE Worldwide. 

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax (and/or Capital Gains Tax( than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in the relevant tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Full Name:

Full Address:

Please notify PHASE if you want to cancel this declaration, change your name or home address, no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.  If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.